Amy winehouse dating paul
Amy winehouse dating paul - Sexowet
Georgette Civil has revealed that she discovered her son, Blake Fielder-Civil, who married the pop star in Miami in 2007, swallowing drugs - still wrapped in tin foil - to take to Amy when she was working in Paris.Shortly after the confirmation of her death, Winehouse was mentioned in nearly 10 per cent of all tweets worldwide.
In a statement, the Metropolitan Police said: 'Police were called by London Ambulance Service to an address in Camden Square NW1 shortly before 16.05hrs today, Saturday 23 July, following reports of a woman found deceased.
He said: 'I am aware of reports of a suspected drugs overdose, but I would like to reremphaise that no post-mortem has yet taken place and it would be inapproporaite to speculate on the cause of death.'The death of any person is a sad time of friends and family especially for someone known nationally and internationally like Amy Winehouse.
My sympathy extends not only to her family but also to her millions of fans across the world.'A section of the road where the singer lived remained cordoned off tonight.
Journalists, local residents and fans gathered at the police tapes, while forensic officers were seen going in and out of the building.
Amy Winehouse may have passed away close to two years ago, but it has taken some time to officially determine why she died so young.
After having her cause of death ruled as accidental alcohol poisoning, a second inquest was recently requested as it was determined the original coroner on the job was not qualified for that role.
Now, it has been confirmed the soulful singer died due to accidental alcohol poisoning when she resumed drinking after a time of abstinence.
Our heart is breaking all over again for her and her loved ones.
Coroner Shirley Radcliffe made the ruling that stated: Such a sad, sad end to her life.
Along with the confirmation, it was also determined she had a blood alcohol level five times the legal driving limit which can prove fatal.
The alcohol likely affected her central nervous system which caused her to pass away.
We hope Amy’s family now has peace with their daughter’s passing.